By Harold Goodglass,Arthur Wingfield
- Devoted completely to naming and its disorders
- Includes updated descriptions of advances in cognitive analysis
- Contains techniques from either medical and theoretical viewpoints
- Brings jointly the pinnacle researchers from the united states, England, and Italy
Read Online or Download Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Neuropsychologists have a massive position in potentiating the psychosocial adjustment and caliber of lifetime of sufferers via potent prognosis and rehabilitation of cognitive and psychomotor deficits brought on by acute and protracted ailment. completely up-to-date and multiplied, this moment version of the hugely acclaimed scientific Neuropsychology encompasses a entire overview of the quickly constructing literature concerning the organization among cognition and scientific illnesses.
Adjustments within the concentration of neurological perform around the globe have resulted in the necessity for brand new usual texts that mirror the present country of this increasing quarter of medical services. the second one variation of the guide of Neurological Rehabilitation is a tremendous reference resource that fulfils this desire, supplying a useful source for all professions that paintings with sufferers being affected by neurological issues.
A finished and available booklet on nervousness for consumers and therapists alike. anxiousness problems are the number-one psychiatric challenge within the usa, but many consumers who are suffering from nervousness don't get powerful counseling, they usually usually finish remedy with no winning amelioration in their indicators.
Zuckerman bought his Ph. D. in psychology from ny college, Graduate university of Arts and technological know-how in 1954 with a specialization in medical psychology. After commencement, he labored for 3 years as a medical psychologist in kingdom hospitals in Norwich, Connecticut and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Emotion Regulation: Conceptual and Clinical Issues
- Emotion-Focused Therapy for Complex Trauma: An Integrative Approach
- Yoga for Speech-Language Development
- Textbook of Clinical Neuropsychology (Studies on Neuropsychology, Neurology and Cognition)
- Dyslexia: From Theory to Intervention (Neuropsychology and Cognition)
Additional info for Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology)
Anomia: Neuroanatomical and Cognitive Correlates (Foundations of Neuropsychology) by Harold Goodglass,Arthur Wingfield